oh, wish that too.

for those who want to know what the fuss is all about, try this:
www.ir1.sakura.ne.jp/050529-02.mp3
LINDSTROM & PRINS THOMAS 28th of MAY 2005 on SHIBUYA FM

and did i mention the 7 hour mix of prins thomas live in osaka, floating around in the net? oh yes, i did...;)

c*

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
ps - I heard Lindstrom & Prins Thomas DJ/Play Live yesterday here in
NYC and I must say it was spectacular!

ahh, nice to see another lindstrom/prins thomas fan on the list adam!
sounds like a good do, wish I could have gone.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.