Just a reminder that you can listen live to this online as well - go to
www.bbc.co.uk

what time is it at (UK time?) - US time is between 5 to 8 hours ahead
depending on where you live in the US

MEK

             "Nik Stoltzman"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             bot.co.uk>                                                 To
                                       "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
             07/11/05 07:25 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) Reminder for UK heads - Radio
                                       1 tonight

Hi,

Just a quick reminder that there is a Fuse In special on Radio 1 tonight
- The Breezeblock. I will do my best to record it although my FM
reception is a bit dodgy. I will try and pick up a new FM aerial
tonight.

As a contingency, if someone else could record it that would be cool.

Cheers,

Nik Stoltzman
Cabot Communications Ltd
Complete The Digital Picture