This coming Sunday, I'll be spinning a 3-hour set of pure Detroit on KFJC, 89.7 FM in the SF Bay area. The special starts on Sunday morning, 12 midnight PDST (8AM GMT), and goes to 3AM (11AM GMT). Since I just moved not too long ago and my records are still in complete disarray, I just went rummaging through boxes and grabbed what I saw - the key word for this show will be potpourri. This is sort of a clearing of the palette for an eventual 24-hr Detroit special feature some time later this year. If you want to listen in and are't in the signal radius, you can go to www.kfjc.org and catch some streaming MP3. I was subscribed here a few years ago when I had a regular show on KFJC (Friday night). I just resubscribed, so this is my way of saying "howdy".

Cheers, Richard Hester "Mr. Goodwrench" KFJC-FM 89.7 MHz Los Altos Hills www.kfjc.org

PS. If you are a Detroit producer on the list, please get in touch. I'll be wanting to do some interviews for the 24-hr special.