From: Stoddard, Kamal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 July 2005 22:38
To: Jason Brunton; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313
Subject: RE: (313) Dan Curtin

DANG! Both of these are nice. Feel the same about the metamorphic one
from the clips I heard. The tuning spork one was really dope though too.
Good to hear him bringing some umph to the glitchy stuff, it gets so
soft (read flaccid) sometimes... ugh. His joints are jacking all over
the place though, gots edge and energy and there are still definable
melodies there, not just the *conceptual* ones. Nice tip dawg.

Kamal K. Stoddard
Turner Broadcasting Systems

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.