hi all
would anyone be able and moreover, even be willing to make that mix
accessible as an mp3 on a site? or is it somewhere? it would be so great
tp hear the set and have it! ;)  the samurai.fm site seems inaccessible
for listening from specific computers - like mine - a governmental
computer.. (which is why p2p sites aren't available either at mine)  sigh
;)
Mario