Got

Dark Comedy 12" Good God
Dan Curtin 12" on Metamorphic - one side of this is great!
Prins Thomas vs Blackbelt 12"
and a 7" that I dont know what its called.

also, I got a tip: there has been this lindstron white label 12" floating
around for 6 months or so with a really dope track on it. its now been
properly released. It's good i think. not sure what its called, but oneof
the tracks on there is called "arp she said" although this isn't the track
i like.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.