Ahhh, thanks Dave! Now I'm with you. Nice little spot.
***

Just a historical note (not a correction, more of an addition) the
Basement Jaxx Rooty parties (i.e. when they had some cred and were
actually often half-playable, at least) started at The Junction (correct
name?) virtually next door to Loughborough Junction :).

Now for your homework write three sides on this topic:

'Basement Jaxx Represent A Convention In What Was Intended as An
Unconventional Form Of Music. Discuss'....

Ken Odeluga
Copy Editor, Markets - Market Talk
Dow Jones Newswires
10 Fleet Place