i dont want to front or anything, but you need to come to rome.....especially in the summer months!

rubbernecking never got any better than this (except maybe in coastal brazil)

fab.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kent Williams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "list 313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2005 4:19 PM
Subject: RE: (313) todays questions...

Pretty girls are _everywhere_.  I see loads of them working in the
hospital -- along with the lame, the dying, the deformed and the
morbidly obese. Since I'm old, married, and not a babe magnet, I've
learned to take my pleasure ogling girls as a strictly visual thing.
It's like visiting an art museum.

London, of course is a great place for rubbernecking girls.  Not the
least because you see a lot of girls whose grandparents all come from
different continents.  There may be ugly mixed-race children out
there, but I'm not seeing them!

Loads of pretty girls at Fuse-In every year too  -- though I've a bit
of advice for some: Breast implants just make you look weird, ladies.
Believe me with a face like that, why post two distractions just below
it? I like a nice breast as much as the next man but give me a girl
the way god made her any day over a freakishly boobed skinny girl
rocking double ds.

2) Why are there always pretty girls at train stations (any pretty girls
out there can write in and let us know?)