From: Blaauw, Martijn de [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 July 2005 18:08
To: Benoît Pueyo; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Lost Sunday 28th August 2005 (bit offtopic)

Sorry, did not really follow the discussion...but in order to get back to the
music, i came across this:
http://www.verrissen.org/mixi/surge...-03-2005-dc.mp3

2 hours of Surgeon with his Ableton madness recored at the final goodbye party
from Tresor earlier this year...

Did he ever play at Lost? (to make some sense on the topic:-)

N-joy

Martijn