Hi ya all

Shamless plug here but I have a new mix on my site which was taken from a
night I played at in the Southend, UK and here's a tracklisting with the
link.

If the link does not work just go to www.kube72.com and to the mixes section.

Also in there is a short 2min video of me playing in the West Coast Tent
at Glastonbury, so please dl if you like.

Thanks

Ian

Tracklisting :

Dexter - Acid Lullaby - Cocoon Recordings
Fumiya Tanaka - Continuation - ?
Jeff Mills - 88 - Axis
Tim Baker - Thief in the Night - Novamute
D.Thompson & D.Eben - Pizza On Me - Psycho Thrill
Conceiled Project - Definition Of D - Svek
Bassic Pressure - Take 2 - Authentic Music
Matt Chester - Defeat Me - 11th Hour
Maurizio - M4 - Tresor
Gabriel Ananda - Glitter - Cocoon Recordings
K.Saunderson feat E-Dancer - Pump the Move - Music Man
The Martian - Revenge of the Wolf - Red Planet
DJ Pierre - Phuture 303 (deep underground mix) - Phuture Ent
Joey Beltram - Beyonder - Tresor
Jeff Mills - AX-009C- Axis
Reducer - The Strip - Instillation Records
Gary Martin - Who's Schollin Who? - Flux Recordings
Slam - Virtuoso (Rolando Mix) - Soma Records
Bam Bam - Where's Your Child - Tresor
Tracid & Zenker - Aktionsradius - Acid Files

55mins

www.kube72.com/mp3/Kube%2072%20Live%20at%20Electric%20Boutique%202005.mp3

www.midnightbeats.de