alex is without email access at the mo but asked me to pass the below on:

theres a few list heads on at the futuresonic festival this weekend, francis' do on saturday night (www.thatamazingthing.com) also, me, my mate duncan and michael holland are playing at michael's licktronica party as part of the festival on sunday night at common bar, northern quarter. think its 6 ish till half past 12. Should be good. Don't think theres any other list members on that i've missed out?

also, hope to see some of you saturday in brixton!

alex.