http://www.venue.co.uk/student/recordshops.htm

The ones I like are Rooted (various dance genres including bits of techno, loads of drum&bass/grime stuff) and a few doors up, Plastic Wax (second hand junk and gems all mixed up, you can spend a whole afternoon here!). Also, on the other side of town, Replay of Park Street (beats aplenty).

If you want new dancehall and reggae, Genesis Muzik in the Easton district is peerless (be careful here and please, no kerb crawling). And for rarities, old psyche, rock'n'roll and ridiculously rare stuff with prices to match, Rubber Soul records is not too far up the road.

Hope this helps. Please don't hoard all the good stuff, I'm going back there soon!

carl morris
Plug Two
t +442920190151

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

anyone have links to good ones - not looking for 313 stuff exclusively

beats & breaks, downtempo, brokenbeat, funk, reggae, etc.
but if there are any that stock 313 stuff don't hesitate to send me info

thanks
MEK