Anyone here familiar with this:

http://www.virtu.tv/site/

I stumbled across a link from Herbert's site so I went and poked around.
Plenty of 313 related contact in the tracks but much of the collection seems
pretty dated (still great tracks, just not "late-breaking."

Does anyone own it?  Is the written information useful?

Does anyone know anything about the company doing it?  Are they reputable?
I ask because it's a subscription based service and I'm nervous about the
fact that this is supposedly their "premiere" issue but the website has 2003
copyrights all over it.

It kind of reminds me of the old "Trance Europe Express" magazines...

Leslie