Hey Les.
Yes - I bought a script when it first came out. A friend of mine knows the
editor and tipped me off a few years back. It was pretty nice while it
lasted...which was, as I recall, 2 issues. Both had nice CDs along with a
glossy text. If there any more, I never got them.
I know that I was sent a few CDs by the editor to 'tide me over' while I waited
for the next issue, which was long overdue (read: it hasn't arrived yet).
Nice concept, nice execution when it was executed. Maybe something is in the
works. I'll email my friend (who may be lurking on idm-l) and check. Last I
heard, he hadn't heard from him in a very long time, either. Truthfully, I had
forgotten about it for the past year or so.

                                                                jeff