News:

For those of you in the Connecticut (US) area. Dietrich Schoenemann (Hidden
Agenda, NYC) will be spinning at www.theZenBar.net on Wednesday, August 3rd.
I will be opening the night.

I finally recorded some music of my own. It's an electro track called
"Vector Sector". Please give it a listen and let me know what you think.
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/test_tracks/vector_sector.mp3

I have some guest mixes planned for later in the summer. I'll post the
schedule once it's available.

TBA- Alex Bau (Toneman Records)
TBA- Sven Dedek (Toneman Records)
+ more artists that will be announced later...

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

Finally, here's the playlist for this week's show. I found a bunch of old
records that I completely forgot that I had and decided to play them on the
program. The show is mostly italadisco and such. I worked in some more
modern music at the end. Not one of my better mixes but the music is pretty
solid.

Playlist for July 25, 2005

Click the link to hear the show.
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/07-25-05.mp3

Ultravox, Mr. X, Vienna, Chrysalis
Kraftwerk, The Model, The Man Machine, Capitol
Cybortron, Cosmic Cars, Enter, Fantasy
Jonzun Crew, Pack Jam, (Rmx), Lost In Space, Tommy Boy
Afrika Bambaataa & Soulsonic Force, Planet Rock, White Label

Klein & MBO, Dirty Talk, First, Atlantic
M500, No Ufo's, Metroplex
Patrick Cowley, Megatron Man, Megaphone
Kano, It's A War, Uniwave
Yaz, Situation, Sire
Patrick Cowley, Menergy, Fusion
Depeche Mode, Slavery Whip Mix, Master And Servant, Mute
Colourbox, Breakdown, Vertigo

Devo, Whip It, Freedom of Choice, WB
Ultravox, All Stood Still, Chrysalis

Socks And Sandals, Lover, Microcosm
Alex Smoke, Ok (Smoke's Indifferent Mix), Soma
Dan Curtain, Give, Metamorphic
Random Noise Generation, The Unknown, 430 West
Ricardo Villalobos, Chromosul, Perlon

The Vault airs every Monday night from 10:30 pm until 12:00 am (22:30 to
00:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's 1500 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to visit my website, www.antonbanks.com, for more
information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.