Err... make that:
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/mixes/TristanWatkinsThroughTheBone24-07-05.mp3

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tristan Watkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:16 PM
Subject: (313) Drunken mix - Through the Bone

I recorded a mix on Sunday. It's a product of the aftermath following To the
Bone, Chaz 'n Dave's party where Alex was spinning at George IV in Brixton last
Saturday. The afterparty wound up back at mine, so I had to escape ~15 of
London's most fiendish afterwards, taking refuge with the subwoofer, randomly
recording this mix. It's certainly not my best mixing, but there's some nice
tracks that didn't make it onto other mixes I've recorded, has some Summery
parts, and some newer stuff I rather like. Encoded at 192 Kbps. Enjoy!

STOP PRESS!!! This is an exclusive preview to [313] at the moment because my
blog is acting up and Little Detroit is down. Consider yourselves priveleged.
;) Oh, and I just randomly pressed record after a few songs, and accidentally
killed it at 90 minutes in, if you're wondering about the fade in at the
beginning and the abrupt ending. It will fit on an 80 minute CD though.

http://www.phonopsia.com/mixes/TristanWatkinsThroughTheBone24-07-05.mp3

Tracklist:

DJ Gregory - Attend 1 [Kitsune]

Julien Jabre - Paixao [Elias]

DJ Minx - A Walk in the Park (Wink's Run Through the Park Interpretation)
[Minus]

Kai Alce - M-7 [Mahogani]

Silvio Manuel - La Mente Oscura que es Carlo Marx [Ferrispark]

Aardvarck - Cult Copy Pt 3 (Mix 2) [Rush Hour]

KLF vs. Ricardo Villalobos - What Time is Love? (Veto Retro Mix #2) [Blaou]

Henrik Schwarz - Jeff [Zeppelin Recordings]

Just One - Soul Revolution [Neroli]

Kahil El'Zabar & The Kemit Sources - Our Time is Now (Kemit Sources Mix)
[Deeper Soul]

Iz & Diz - Mouth (Brad Peep's Remix for Friends [Classic]

Inner City - Do Ya (Carl Craig Build Up Remix) [Network]

Deep Dish - Won't Stop [Yoshi Toshi]

Dusk - Honcho Sex God [Peacefrog]

Soulphiction - Scattered Brains [Philpot]

Moodymann - Shades of Jae [KDJ]