I confess I've never heard of Roboterwerke
One thing strikes me when reading this though.  It may be down to my now
highly faulty memory braincells either just totally making something up or
maybe not grasping the distinction between what Roboterwerke did and what
I'm thinking about but I seem to remember Shuggie Otis being credited as
being an early user of some kind of electronic gear (I thought it was a drum
machine but I may have got that wrong) earlier in the 70's than date given
for the albums below?
They were also mentioned as being active in the 60's also though so maybe
they were using a drum machine earlier but didn't actually release albums
till later?
Come to think of it this must be the case as I'm sure even (by then no
longer experimental) bands like Genesis were using drum machines by the late
70s? (seem to remember an interview with P. Collins from that time worried
by the fact that Rutherford and Banks had drum machines for use when
composing stuff and was joking about them kicking him out - maybe a pity
they didn't).