>313 is deployable to anywhere in the world and is self sustainable for 30
days

sounds like UR soldiers to me!

"313 is 313 is"
MEK

             carl morris
             plugtwo
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             >                         "Odeluga, Ken"
                                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
             08/01/05 09:15 AM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) New 10th planet fittingly
                                       named after Detroit Techno mailing
                                       list

Hmmm..

Maybe I could get the last word on this?
http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=313&type=1

cheers

carl morris
Plug Two