Will go up to Heard & Beatles thing (hope they play Twist & Shout) and
to the percussion festival instead of the Big Chill...
Have been there some 6 years ago, i just feel bad when considering
paying GBP 120 (I account that in records or beer). BTW, they are sold
out now and the only person I know going there will be an ex- with her
current boyfriend...

Re: record filling. Never could file them after i got more than 500 or
so... Once I tried to do like that movie and file records accordingly to
ex-girfriends (maybe i was dreaming of having as many as records...), of
course it didn't work... silly G... Nowadays, my collection is spread
over 3 different places, a big mess...

Re: discogs.com down. Hope they have backups of users Wantlist, because
I am upgrading mine, and it already had 450 records there!