we had it televised on national scale here; it's just utterly unfair if it all
went like I read. I'd almost protest officially against the Czech government
;) in fact I should and make a clear stand, as just one individual, caring
about such festival spirit to be saved. Things like the Love Parade and
different tribal gatherings around created a spirit fo freedom at least for a
while, with no harm intended to anyone
Mario