I'll match your Urban tribe vote and raise you Ulrich Schnauss. If you let me
have another go I've gotta remind people of TV Victor. Aside from the stuff
which Moritzio produced for him, does anyone know if he did anything else? That
was some soul-warming stuff. Loads of others which I can't remember. I don't
want to say Boards Of Canada, as it's a cliché, but I have been revisiting
their stuff since someone mentioned that they were influenced by some Canadian
nature film foundation which made sweet films with amazing analogue music!

New Stuff: Quiet Village are ace. They've only done a 2 track 12 so far,
but there's a whole LP kicking about.
Older: I always like urban tribe stuff.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.