here's a maurice fulton mix from the  djhistory site. all the mixes on here
are excellent.

http://www.djhistorymixarchive.com/mixes/djhistmix011.mp3

james
www.jbucknell.com

             Antonio Alves
             Felizardo
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             t>                        313@hyperreal.org,
                                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             09/08/05 01:28 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Maurice Fulton mixes?

I believe there is at least one on betalounge.com.

Check it out.

Antonio

On Aug 8, 2005, at 4:22 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> anyone ever see any online mixes of his?
>
> would love to hear what his sets are like.
>
> MEK

ForwardSourceID:NT00021A9E