News:

I have more guest mixes planned. The schedule is:

August 15- Sven Dedek (Toneman Records)
September 12 (Tentative)- Paul Hazendonk (Technique Records, Work Hard Play
Hard)
September 26 (Tentative)- Alex Bau (Toneman Records)

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

Playlist for August 8, 2005
CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/07-25-05.mp3

Jeff Samuel?, Another, #11, Remains
Plastikman, Disconnect, Closer, Novamute
Deee-Lite, What Is Love, Elektra
Ben Businovski, Carefull Not To Neglect Her, Unreleased
Hystereo, Deale, Corporate Crimewave, Soma
Slam Feat. Dot Allison, Kill The Pain, Soma
Anton Banks, Vector Sector, Unreleased

Abe Duque, Extra, De Todas Partes, Disko-B
Oliver Ho, Natural Selection, Universal, Meta
Dan Lui?, untitled, #12, Remains
Gary Martin, Samedi, Teknotika
Alka, Jr500 (John Tejada Rmx), Resopal
The Hacker, New Era, Nelodies En Sous Sol, Goodlife
Uk Gold, Lost, Soulless, Primevil
Gaetano Parisio, Untitled, Chapter 7, Southsoul
Unknown, Untitled, White Label
TJR, Wild Style, Timebomb, Tora Tora Tora
Gadgets, Revalation, Elp
Marcin Czubala, Narita, All Nippon Ep, Carabinieri
Heiko Laux, Dude Loco, Offshore Funk, Kanzleramt
Recloose, 4 Ways Of Saying Goodbye, Planet-E

The Vault airs every Monday night from 10:30 pm until 12:00 am (22:30 to
00:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's 1500 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to reply to this message or visit my website,
www.antonbanks.com, for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.

I respect your privacy. Reply to this message with the word "remove" in the
subject to stop receiving these mailings.