Oh cool. Someone get 'em over here! :-) Also, get Tortured Soul while
your at it. They were very impressive at the Big Chill.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 August 2005 12:53
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Blaze live in Minneapolis!

Ken,

I saw Blaze semi-live with a Body & Soul crowd in full effect, two years
ago in Brooklyn. They were playing at Danny Krivit's then-residency at
66 Water Street. It was pretty damn good. Can't recall the details of
how they put it all together unfortunately but I remember the result was
tasty.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]