tom cox>late!

big time. been saving up to go on my holidays, but, well..did so well for a
while but kinda blew it today. been in the pub since work finished too
*burp* ahem. got a big hole in my pocket. oh well, baguettes and evian for
me in france. none of your camembert on toast business.

>that ron trent is real nice though seriously

well i'm glad i didn't blow money i had on rubbish then.

">>Super Jay - super jay love theme reissue
>martin acuna - dance dance dance p&p reissue
yeah im trying to pick these up too, hopefully theyll come into
the shop i work at this weekend...."

2 bombs in one day, i didnt even know they were getting reissued. I have
the super jay on another reissue, but to get a 12 with a vers each side
very good. 200 quids worth of disco records there. happy days. check these
out disco fans. and pop pickers. ladies (>?)

derek.plaslaiko>> Todd 'n Tadd - Analogue Acid Project [TNT]
>sick sick sick sick sick sick!!!

hmm, I dont have this yet, i need it. and that carl craig mix, there's
going to be a massive ruck in the record shop if they dont have it tomorrow
; )

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.