well I'll just cry myself to sleep tonight.

tell bone to stick his mix in his no-no hole and slap himself in the face for the mis-application of the word "art"

</making friends>

----- Original Message ----- From: "Garrett McGrath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ThReE-oNe-ThReE 313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 10:39 PM
Subject: Re: (313) DJ BONE - ATTACK - WEEK 3

From: Garrett McGrath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

because a different format is going to stop people from wanting

it?
that sounds moderately ridiculous.

you must be smoking crack. seriously. how many people here play
real audio files versus how many play mp3? i think i have about 2
real audio sets that ive ever DLed and saved because the sound
sucks so much that its not worth keeping usually.

but whatever, knock yourselves out keeping the mp3s from people.

tom

wanting the mix to be only available during a given week does not obviate wanting it to sound decent.

but despite my imminent crack withdrawl, maybe i'll go ask Bone to do a happy hardcore real audio set for next week. you know, Bukem, etc.