--------- Original Message ----------------------------------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>Anyone know more about Barret Black from Fat Freddy's Drop "Hope"
track (at
>least the remix)
>the cello part he plays give me goosebumps and would love to see
what else
>he's done.

actually i know him. hes a pittsburgh artist/hipster type. he has
a band, i dont think theyre very good. he's also a bit of a moron.
soy sos from 3GW is my boy, but i didnt think that rmx was all
that good, they could have done much more with the strength of the
original track.

google "barrett black band" to see some reviews and stuff from
local press for his band's stuff, i cant seem to find a website
for them.

tom

andythepooh.com