Dennis,

i advise you to use water and regular cleaning paper. Thats very simple but actually enough efficient and you have no risk to damage your records with that.

--
Benoît.

Dennis DeSantis a écrit :
Hi folks,

I recently moved back to the US, and pulled a bunch of records out of storage. Like an idiot, I didn't store them properly at all, and one box of them is very seriously water damaged. In some cases, the jackets were so moldy that they had to be peeled off the vinyl. What I'm left with is a stack of records that have a pretty serious mold accumlation on them. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good cleaning solution.

Thanks,