From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 11:31 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) RE: mayday mix - news on Jerry Lewis

hasn't kamal won the quiz now?

I mean, it may not be totally correct, but it gets my vote for the best
answer,

derek's question sucked anyway

; )

kamal, your turn.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.