Can someone post a link to the thread? I don't have the original messages...

Thanks a lot,

Jamil

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

But this is the most
awesome thread I've read on any list in a long ass time. And the fact
that most of the stuff discussed was pre-popular chitown history was
astounding. Thanks alex. Some of us don't read DHP as much as we
should...obviously. a ton of info here presented by those that were
there, in extremely familiar first person.

I'm glad someone read it!

You can't buy that info in any book. hope you enjoyed it as much as I did
kamal : )

theres a lil interview with robert williams (music box owner) on the
maestro dvd extras too btw, nowhere near as good as this tho!

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.