From: "J.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>how do you kill it in pittsburgh tho?? like get all 15 people
dancing? haha thats what
>its like here anyways...no offense...it would be cool to hear if
pittsburgh has got some
>nice house scene going on...

it certainly depends, there are many nights like that for sure,
but other nights when people randomly show up and you get a whole
club bouncing. and its funny because the people who get into it
are like totally random people who might not even listen to dance
music. curt jwan and i played records at an art gallery downtown
during the arts festival, we were banging out all kinds of
craziness from old chicago acid to "dusty cabinets" to italo disco
to mid 90s cajual to broken beat etc. and people were really
getting into it, they were coming up to us saying "we've never
heard anyone deejay like this before". so yeah, as hit or miss as
it is here we can still get a crowd rowdy ;)

>i like omar s too tho some of it's real nice...
>that new moodymann with roberta sweed sounds real nice to me
too...changing up the beat
>every minute or so, i like it...

yeah i really like that one. the amp dog knight 12" i actually
dont like very much at all, its one of my least favorite kenny
jams and easily the weakest thing that amp fiddler has put out.

tom

andythepooh.com