Speaking of Sonar Kollektiv

I picked up that Arken release (Arken 10/tree bells/vessel) yesterday. Two of the tracks kinda detoity and one superlow tempo thing that's nice too.

robin...

Carlos de Brito wrote:
seconded, ace record. it's "hormony" from trickski.
check out their other ep on sonar kollektiv, amazing stuff as well.

due to my bad english, piccadilly explains ya, what it is: ;)

"Side A's "Sweat" is a Chicago influenced jack-track featuring old school 808 percussion, huge electronic bassline and a soulful vocal from MC Kokotrunk (no, i'm not making this up!). On the flip things stay electronic with "Sunshine F**k", an amazing minimal hip hop-breaks cut with a mammoth squelchy electroid bass punch and some cool key stabs."

check http://www.trickski.org/ for infos, audio samples (definetely on detroit kinda vibe, i'd say), playlists, fotos etc.