From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Also the Loosefingers CD.
>Hmmm now I'm back on the inter-thingy time to d/l that extra
track and burn
>a complete version.......

they lied about that actually. the one thats free and DLable is
actually the same one thats on the CD twice, "lamentations". they
need to release that other one for free so we can have all the
tracks.

i hadnt been liking mr fingers' vocaly loosefingers stuff too much
before listening to it all at once. now im a convert, its nice
though the lyrics can be fluffy and the production clean. he has a
really nice way of introducing subtle melodies in his vocal tracks
that creeps up on you. track #2 on that CD is off the chain good,
i hope that comes out on wax very soon.

tom

andythepooh.com