I thought the Claude Young dj mix was quite good, thanks for pointing
that out. I found this set to have an overall haunting feel that
sticks with you. Of course it's nice to hear how Claude Young likes to
put 'At Les' in the mix as well. Good stuff.

I'm a little undecided on the Chez Damier record, I couldn't make up
my mind at the record shop, so I left it there. It wasn't bad by any
means, it just didn't hit me. Perhaps I'll regret that later, but
that's how it goes sometimes.

Adam