Hello,
Got this invitation to a party in my mail this morning...maybe some of u
in the UK wanna go there? I the dunno what he plays out at the
moment..do some of u guys even know Dave Haslam? I know he's a former
hacienda-resident and he knows his thing about music...
'Dave Haslam playing  at Saturday 29th October; guest list only party at
Obsidian (18 Princess Street, Manchester). Obsidian is a beautiful bar
and restaurant. There aren't many DJ-oriented events there, but Dave
will be playing 9pm-2am on 29th October, starting in a chilled kinda
style, but then when the tables get put away and the lights go down low,
things will get well funked up (for guest list requests email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]). Free admission, guest list only.'
Martijn