Hi Chris,

this one should do what you want..

iRiver H-340 40GB Hard-disk MP3 Player With Tuner

Features

Product Description: IRiver H340 - digital AV player
Device Type: Digital AV player
Key Features: Digital audio player, voice recorder,
digital photo viewer, external HDD function, FM tuner
Hard Drive: 40 GB
Display Type: 2" TFT
Supported Still Images Formats: BMP, JPEG
Supported Audio Formats: WAV, WMA, ASF, Ogg Vorbis,
MP3
Radio System: 87.5 - 108 MHz
External Control Devices: Remote control
Battery: Rechargeable - lithium polymer
Included Accessories: Stereo headphones, USB cable, AC
adapter, audio cable, soft case
Dimensions (WxDxH): 6.2 cm x 10.3 cm x 2.5 cm
Weight: 201 g

Cheers
BT