I wasn't sure if this made it the first time, since for some ODD reasons my
posts never seem to make it here...  So I'll try again...

Congrats to Yoav on his new release!  At the risk of sounding like a damn
commercial, I'll just give you guys the information so you can check it out.
I'm loving this.

Dj Yoav B - Powerhouse ep (wabi sabi) - out now

Already picked by djs such as Carl Craig, Rolando, Laurent Garnier and Shake
Shakir

Samples can be found here:

http://www.rushhour.nl/records/records.asp?strArtist=DJ+YOAV+B&strTitle=POWE
RHOUSE+EP&idxGenre=&strLable=WABI+SABI&idxFormat=

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/184166-01.htm&highlight=yoav

Peace from the 313.

Aaron-Carl

PS:  It just occurred to me that I was sending earlier messages in HTML
format, as opposed to Plain Text.  Maybe that had something to do with it...
Hmmm...