Hello

*MY NY WIENER: MINIVIINER REMIXED (2005, LAKS 002 CD)*

Laks Recordings' first compilation album "Miniviiner Remixed" is a perfect display of the label's variety of sound. From drum'n'bass to hardcore breaks, deep and mellow house and techno these eleven remixes all come from Estonian artists.

Osula takes his version into deep and melodic vibes over chilled house grooves. If you are into that minimal detroit sound, be sure to check out Kreck's remix. Mürgelmaschine delivers a classy 80's influenced electro-tech funk and Mr. Neutron's remix is a classic drum'n'bass cut.

313 people should especially check out these tracks:
My NY Wiener: Miniviiner (Geminice's Rakvere Viiner) - deep "moodymann-like" house My NY Wiener: Miniviiner (Sten Gun's no Tranceman mix) - "carl craig-like" techno My NY Wiener: Miniviiner (Kreck Minimal Rebuild) - minimal detroit-influenced techno

Listen samples & buy here: http://foryourears.com/frames.php?main=catalogue&sub=laks:125
Label homepage: http://www.laksrecordings.com/

--
Ilmar Kerm