>BITBB is definitely in there, but it's not the only component. I think
that producers back then were just as into diverse/obscure music as they
are now. It's part of trying to create >something different or novel.

yeah, still not having it though. ha ha.

I'll dig out the ref and post it. also there was one that was "a blueprint
for detroit techno" - some heaven 17/BEF thing that I dont own. I have a
few bits by them though. and I'm not having that either.

but anyway, its a wicked book. small gripes, just thought they were lazy.
must admit its two sentances out of a million mind.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.