yeah i got a few...been feeling a little disillusioned with it all recently but these lifted my spirits....as i said a week or so ago it's a good time for techno of the deeper variety.

some stuff worth checking out:

arken - arken 10 - sonar kollectiv (two killer tracks and a nice relaxin downtempo number too) kids on the streets - keep on turning - stir15 (chez damier on the production and vocal there) murat ft. prosumer - playhouse (clicky but with enough flavour to make it worthwhile)
basic soul unit - versatile (wicked!)
hawkeye - 4077th (can't reemmber all details on this)
dexter - d-funked - clone
duplex - frictioonal freqency - frantic flowers
ART compilation (like you didn't know about this :) )
cocamoto on must (analmatique II (great name :) ) the highlight)
quentin harris and robert owens (deep but not too sophisto as my girlfirend would say)
that new andy stott thing (can';t remember the details)
new planet delsin comp (yeah yeah i know everyone knows abotut his but i'm still well looking forward to it)
greg wilson edits cd on tirk is nice too (that yello edit rocks)
automan 12

anyone else?

phew....gotta dash.....

robin...