Yeah seriously, why did Dale just drop off the face of the earth? There was so much hope and promise...

Subject: Re: (313) RE: So
From: rob theakston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 07:31:00 -0400
To: 313@hyperreal.org

Well it's nice to see everyone except Dale Lawrence has been busy*.

Good to be back, I think. Time will tell on that one.

It's been a few years since I've been on here. Anywhere I can go to
catch up, or is that really even necessary? I can presume we're all
still chasing Theo and Omar S records that were recorded under an I-96
underpass and mastered by Helen Keller, overpaying for obscure but
woefully mediocre white label copies of Serious Grooves and UR 12's,
and grasping at race straws via the Hawtin factor?

-rob

* Dale you know I love you, but you ain't Guns and Roses. Get back in
the studio and make a damn record already.