From: Dale Lawrence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 4:09 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Dale Lawrence

Hey Neil,

That might be hard considering I sold my MPC2000xl to buy a laptop because I
like shooting myself in the proverbial foot from time to time...  haha

I've gotten a few emails asking about the myspace address.  I just made it
so it's nothing special but it's at http://www.myspace.com/theoremthx

Someone stole my name.  If I were guns and roses* I could sue for it.  Damn!

*Sorry, I meant Guns'n'Roses™

At 06:14 PM 9/20/2005 -0400, you wrote:

>hey dale long time no hear words for you good to hear that you arestill
>at it and that you didnt fall for the old "I grew up excuse", real life
>does some times take over but when your making music because you just
>like to make music it never leaves you as your just proved to
>everyone... :) we have to have you back up here in toronto some time
again...