On Sep 14, 2005, at 9:33 AM, Derek Plaslaiko. wrote:

Got a sample of the new Ame 12" to be released later this month. Thought I would share them with you, as its really blowing my mind. Not from detroit, but I think it fits either way.

The first one is VERY Beau Mot Plage, but I dont think thats a bad thing at all. Seems like its got a life of its own outside of that particular shadow.

Samples can be found here.

Oh, and I might be wrong on the title being Rej. Its just what the file was called. *shrug*

http://www.plaslaiko.net/AME_rej_a.mp3
http://www.plaslaiko.net/AME_rej_b.mp3

thoughts?

Love it! both sides even. I picked up the LP from last year and also 'Kuma/Engoli'. They produce a wide variety of music, but its all good.

Regards,
Ramon

PS: I've been neglecting the list lately, but I should be a regular semi-regular contributer again soon.

derek.