T-Funkshun
Friday 23rd September 2005
The Cavern Club, 8-10 Matthew St, Liverpool, L2 6RE

DJ Rolando (aka The Aztec Mystic)
//Los Hermanos//formerly UR assault DJ
Scott 'NoctURne' McGill
Mark Forshaw

10:00-3:00
£8 advanced tickets//more on door
(tickets available at
www.ticketline.co.uk by close of play this week)

Following on from our riotous 1st night at our new home, The Cavern Club, with Chicago's own Larry Heard, T-Funkshun are proud to present, DJ Rolando.

DJ Rolando's return to Liverpool on September 23rd will rock The Cavern to the core of it's rather deep foundations!
He'll be flanked on the night by T-funkshun's very own Motor City controller, Scott McGill, who has represented Detroit's musicology over in the UK for so long, despite never making it anywhere geographically near the home of Ford, unless you count Speke Boulervard's car-plant.

The Larry Heard night will take some beating, but with the usual electric atmosphere in place, and regular friendly crowd should make this one close contender. There's more to the legendary Cavern club than the Beatles.