I would say, GO TO HALYCON.
http://www.halcyonline.com/

Dance Tracks keeps up on pretty much all things Detroit -- Stefan has good taste in the UR side of things.
http://www.dancetracks.com/

Dance Tracks' MP3 store:
http://www.dancetracksdigital.com/

Etherea continues to surprise me.
http://www.ethereaonline.com/

and
Vinyl Market might still be around.
http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/33072782

+odd
--
On Sep 23, 2005, at 2:46 PM, Matt Kane's Brain wrote:

On Fri, September 23, 2005 10:25 am, Dave Pinter said:
One more thing...Satellite here in NYC was looking like it was going to close. I stopped in a few days ago and there is a new dj supply partner in the space( can't remember the name). The record stock seemed really thin
and there wasn't many shopping in the store. I remember it used to be
crowded pretty much all the time. Seems much more house oriented now, much like the old Eightball shop. Buying techno in NYC is really a challenge
now sad to say.

All three Satellite retail shops have been sold off. Atlanta and Boston
were sold to employees. (The Boston one was a lot better last time I was
there, too) The NYC store is being taken over by TopDJGear. I think
TopDJGear is run by the guy who did the booking for Tronic Treatment, but
I'm not sure if I remember correctly.

--
/* Halley */ (Halley's comment.)
matt kane's brain