>I was in the window of kendals on deansgate, everyone could see me in the
>buff but I didn't realise, I was lost in the moment.

Doing a Jeff Mills but with less manual dexterity?  ;)

MEK

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             com
             09/29/05 05:22 AM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Duplex album coming up on
                                       Clone

>remixes from Mr. Shake and  Dopplereffekt.

<AHEM>

did you say dopplereffekt?

how does it sound?

did I ever tell you I got arrested once for "making love to a mannequin"

I took the lyrics from dopplereffekt, and got it mixed up with a corporate
message from nike "just do it". tv's dangerous kids - never mix your
corporate messages.

I was in the window of kendals on deansgate, everyone could see me in the
buff but I didn't realise, I was lost in the moment.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.