ha ha, you edited the bit out that said "at the key, larndan"

: )

p.s. not playing on sunday, going though. if you dont go to cumbria, we're
going to entwhistle sunday mushie picking/walk/pub tea - nice pub there -
fancy it?!

|         |           "[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           gthing" <francis   |
|         |           29/09/2005 19:23   |
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           francis            |

  |     To:       <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                     |
  |     cc:
                                                                     |
  |     Subject:  FW: (313) new stuff that is good (imho)

Sort of.  But not really as it doesn't say where this is.  So stop being so
lazy and do your own spamming.  Suppose it must be in that London though I
guess my best chance of seeing you is at Licktronica on Sunday - are you
playing?  Were you waiting for that shop to open this morning so you could
get naked in the window?

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.