Tons (350ish) 12"s for sale on ebay right now. Including but not limited to: planet E, Minus, M-Plant, Seismic, Transmat, Yoshitoshi, Sketch, Dosed, Molecular, Asymmetric Ian Pooley, Akufen, Eddie Amador, Baby Ford, Hawtin, Kikoman, Rob Hood, Angel Alanis, Fabrice Lig, Fanon Flowers, Green Velvet/Cajmere, Donnacha Costello, tons of brand new UK/euro stuff (all just off the top of my head). Everything starts at 1 penny.

Shipping is in favor of U.S. bidders. I will be more leniant with 313'ers than my auctions terms indicate--just be sure to let me know when/before the auction closes.

ebay seller search: futureink