It seems like L.A. actually has some pretty heavy jazz
shxt going on right now. From the whole Build An Ark
thing, to the jazz side of Stones Throw (DJ Rels,
Malik Flavors, YNQ), to Ammon Contact and Daedalus.

I think Steve Spacek lives there now, and Ubiquity is
partially based out of there and seems to run some
cool-sounding events...