Noticed this on LD and thought there may be a few
interested people here. Former listmember Tom C has
anew internet radio show starting this wednesday with
and interview with Alex on the upcoming Electronic
Institute. Here is what Tom wrote about it.......

Starting this week, October 5th, Laurence Hughes and
Tom Churchill present Flux, a brand new show on Radio
Magnetic. Following on from where we left off with the
Spatial show on Subcity last year, we'll be exploring
the roots and future of techno and house music with a
series of guest interviews and mixes.

This week Laurence chats to New Religion's Alex Bond
about the forthcoming Electric Instistute compilation,
which sees UK techno legend Kirk Degiorgio assembling
a stellar line-up of talent including Balil, Domu, Ian
O'Brien, Stacey Pullen, Derrick May and many more for
a return to the classic sound of the
massively-influential ART label. We'll also be playing
exclusive tracks from the compilation alongside the
usual mix of lesser-known classics and cutting-edge
new releases.

Coming up in the following weeks are interviews with
Carl Craig, Dan Curtin and the Delsin crew, and plenty
more exciting new music.

Tune in on Wednesdays from 10.30pm-midnight (UK time)
at www.radiomagnetic.com - and check the archives over
the following weeks if you miss it.